1. What was your first cosplay?
LOL A really, really rubbish CardCaptor Sakura cosplay(school uniform version) for my primary school's book fair/fancy dress day. The only good thing about the cosplay was the wand.. I have no idea what happened to it though XD
2. Did someone get you into cosplay? Or on your own?
My primary school was very play/fancy dress-orientated so cosplay wasn't really a big jump from that sort of thing :'D
3. What is your favourite cosplay?
Either Sealand or Luffy!
4. Which is your least favourite?
Youji from Loveless... I used my own hair >_>;; never again..
5. At conventions, do people compliment you on your cosplays?
6. How many have you done?
I have 13 listed on cosplay island but there's probably more than that!
7. What are the top 5 on your list of "Want to Cosplay"?
I'm hideously indecisive so this is a really vague list...
A. Anyone from Bakemonogatari!!! I'm totally in love with this series!
B. Vocaloid possibly?
Megupoid is quite appealing ..because I like green hair >_>;; (although her stomach is on show;;; eww)
I like Miku from "Wide knowledge of the late, Madness" because she has a spring in her head |D *the oufit is just a big tshirt though;;;; *
I love Luka's sailor fuku in "Just be Friends" |D *sparkles* in fact that whole video looks amazing!
C. Gintama!!! I have parts of both Gintoki and Sougo lying around *that sounds weird* :3
D. Mihashi from Ookiku Furikabutte |D
E. arghhh, there's too many possible things to put on a list so short *wants to cosplay lot's of SHAFT characters and some more Hetalia and some PuriTeni and- *goes on and on* |D*
8. What female cosplay do you want to do most?
I'm really looking forward to cosplaying as Chiri-chan next May 8D *goes to get shovel~~!*
9. What male cosplay do you want to do most?
I want to cosplay Luffy s'more :'D because it's fun!
10. What do you prefer to do, make or buy your costumes?
Unless they're really simple/generic cosplay like shirt-tie-blazer type thing.
11. Your most memorable experience? What makes it so memorable?
When our Hetalia group met up for the first time and we all went back to Miyun's...where Denmark (who later became Prussia) pretended to be Ivan when we were ordering food.
Poor, poor Canada had to re-order because they thought it was a prank call XDXD
Then Russia phoned because they were taking too long and the food showed up instantly XDXD
12. Your dream cosplay?
I don't really have any dream costumes.. I'm really itching to make something elaborate though..
13. Is there a pattern in your cosplays? If so, what?
They're all uniforms! Apart from Luffy and Gin-chan OTL
14. Your most recent cosplay?
Well I'm making Maria+Holic and Hetalia cosplay for Ayacon atm
15. What do you prefer? Cosplaying in a group or on your own?
GROUP! DEFINITELY! May this year was my first proper group cosplay (the first group cosplay I was in ...we all got separated XD *fails*) and it was really, really good
Eeeeee, Ayacon is so near O__________O~~!!